Nature’s Own Doctor was formed by a group of passionate professionals who have spent decades researching and are committed to providing solutions to health issues using what nature intended, not chemically generated.
Our Visionary Executive Team:
Thomas A. Gionis, M.D., J.D.
Dr. Gionis is Physician and Attorney. He has 42 years as an active practicing Physician and Surgeon.
Dr. Gionis is:
- A United States Fulbright Scholar in Law,
- former United States Fulbright PEER Review Committee Member (Global-Public Health),
- A two-time recipient as UCLA Visiting Scholar in Public Health, Division of Healthcare Management and Policy, UCLA School of Public Health.
- President and Chairman of the Fulbright Academy of Law, Peace and Public Health, and its Institutional Review Board (Fulbrightacademylaw.org)
- President and Chairman of the American Board of Medical Marijuana Physicians (ABMMP.com), the only national organization in the United States to recognize and certify physicians having knowledge and expertise in the field of cannabinoid and medical marijuana therapy.
- a Master in Public Health (M.P.H., University of California, Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.);
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A., Pepperdine University);
- Master in Healthcare Administration (M.H.A., Seton Hall University, Center for Public Service); and Master in Law (LL.M. St. Thomas University School of Law).
- Licensed to practice medicine in California, Florida and New York.
Nia M. Smyrniotis, MD MS
Medical doctor, surgeon, and Master of Science.
Medical Director & President of the Florida Medical Specialty Group.
Certified by the States of Florida, New York and California, to prescribe and recommend Cannabinoids (CBD) and Medical Marijuana.
Vice-President of the American Board of Medical Marijuana Physicians (www.ABMMP.com). The ABMMP is the only official certifying body in the United States which provides Board Certification to physicians with expertise in the medical therapeutics and use of cannabinoids and medical marijuana.
Graduated from Indiana University with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Chemistry and Biology. Medical Degree, and Master’s Degree in Science and Physiology, University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School.
Robert Snyder, Esq.
is a practicing attorney and holds a Master’s degree in Public Health Management.
He formed MedCo Marketing & Development, Inc. that provided solutions for doctors and attorneys in the proper medical handling of personal injury matters.
Subsequently, he developed Pain Relief Network, Inc. and AllCare, Inc. both companies owned and operated Ambulatory Surgery Centers across the country. He spent 15 years building the company to annual revenues in excess of $100 million per year.
He sold the company and toured nationally as a motivational speaker working Break Through, a motivational speaking company. He is certified in and taught Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP).
He is presently working as a principal with a marketing and advertising enterprise called Sonic Seven Communications, Inc. in the area of business strategy and corporate compliance.
earned her BS degree in Business Administration from the University of Denver and holds an MS in Marketing from the University of Colorado at Denver. Ms. Stewart began her career as a Market Feasibility Analyst for one of the largest hotel management companies in the world. She worked with the business development team on the aggressive hotel management expansion plans when the company was purchased by Hong Kong based Regal Hotels. Her early work involved developing marketing campaigns in the hospitality industry. She worked for the Doubletree Hotels, Hard Rock Café, House of Blues, Warner Bros.
Ms. Stewart was recruited by a national advertising agency to build their global hospitality division. Having the entrepreneurial sense to create useful marketing measurements, she not only built the division, but also created and implemented a series of metrics and tools to help the agency’s clients understand their advertising return on investment (AROI).
In 1999, Ms. Stewart with ten years of experience, launched her own full-service international advertising agency. She led her team in creating effective marketing B2B and B2C campaigns for product launches in southeast Asia, Europe, Canada and throughout the U.S.
Meet Our “Make It Happen” Team
Ops and Administration
Thomas ShenkengProduction Management & Quality Control
Louise TomlanCustomer Support
Nathan JohnstonFulfillment & Logistics
Sr. Graphic & Web Designer
Brian DeLeonGraphic Designer
Andrew VoroGraphic Designer
Liz BedoliaPackaging Specialist
Al MahmVideo Editor
Greg TokaSEO Specialist
Mahndip HassanSEO Specialist
Social Media Team
Mandy KhanPinterest Specialist
Sam Aickmen, Facebook Specialist
Alice Sherman, Facebook Specialist
Mina Moscowitz, Social Media Content Copywriter